Leading international trade show for consumer electronics and home appliances
2017: 1805 exhibitors ; 159 000 m2 exhibition space
246 000 visitors
As the "Official Partner of the Future" IFA is the global trade show for the digital world.
With 1,805 exhibitors and 159,000 square meters and 240 000 visitors in 2017, IFA confirms its role as the leading showcase for the global technology industry. IFA 2018 will present more digital lifestyle products in one place than any other show worldwide.
IFA 2018 takes place at the Berlin Exhibition Grounds from 31 August – 5 September.
IFA Global Markets, taking place from 2 - 5 September at STATION-Berlin, will enhance the information and exhibitions on offer for professionals and experts. IFA Global Markets is IFA’s international trading platform for original equipment manufacturers (OEM), original design manufacturers (ODM), suppliers, component manufacturers and yet-to-be-discovered brands from all over the world.
Organizer will provide a frequent shuttle-service running several times per hour, connecting STATION and Berlin Expocenter City.
With IFA trade visitor badge, exhibitors can identify you as an industry insider. Take advantage of these additional benefits:
- Registered trade visitors receive inside information in the run-up to IFA;
- Access to IFA at 10 am,
- Free shuttle from BERLIN TEGEL airport to IFA;
- Entrance to IFA GLOBAL MARKETS;
- Fast lane to the exhibition grounds on the red carpet; speedy transport between the exhibition halls;
- Free business breakfast (8:00-10:00 a.m.) and other services at the International Trade Visitor Reception;